- 4:30 – Rise & Shine
- 4:45 – Climb Masada (takes 1 hour) & See North Palace first
- 6:30 – Shacharit with Tefillan on Masada near Synagogue – Luke 11
- 8:30 – Take Tram down
- 9:00 – Breakfast at Masada Youth Hostel; Pack & Leave by 10:00
- 10:30 – Ein Gedi – Swim & Hike
- 12:30 – Qumran
- 2:00 – Lunch at Bet Shean Shwarma Place
- 2:30 – Tel Bet She’an
- 4:00 – Belvoir
- 5:00 – Yardenit
- 6:00 – Arrive at Housing – Karei Desha & Dinner & Hang Out
Summary of today: I hiked up Masada.
Honestly, everything else afterwards was an exhausted blur; I have nothing interesting to say.
I remember the Ein Gedi springs and the huge fortress at Belvior... but I was tired!
Here's some photos.
Honestly, everything else afterwards was an exhausted blur; I have nothing interesting to say.
I remember the Ein Gedi springs and the huge fortress at Belvior... but I was tired!
Here's some photos.
| A memory of yesterday... |
| beginning the hike @ 4:30 AM |
| Made it to the top at 5:29 AM |
| Group Shot at Belvoir |
No comments:
Post a Comment