- 7:30 – Breakfast
- 8:00 – Mitzvah Project at Be'ad Chaim
- 4:00 – Hadassah Hospital
- 6:00 – Dinner in Maale Adumim with Jonathan & Simcha Moore
Last Night in Jerusalem!
I must say, it is nice to have my laundry done - very refreshing.
On that note, I'd like to share about our Mitzvah project. We went to a garden memorial for mothers who have lost their children. It serves as a place of therapy and healing for those in mourning (if you'd like to know more about it, visit www.beadchaim.com).
Our project was gardening, and us girls were tasked with weeding. I would say we were rather successful (see photo below).
On that note, I'd like to share about our Mitzvah project. We went to a garden memorial for mothers who have lost their children. It serves as a place of therapy and healing for those in mourning (if you'd like to know more about it, visit www.beadchaim.com).
Our project was gardening, and us girls were tasked with weeding. I would say we were rather successful (see photo below).
After that, we went to the Hadassah hospital. I was lucky enough to see the Yahrzeit of Joel Margolies- someone who was like a grandfather to me. I also saw the famous windows, and a great view of Jerusalem from the top floor.
We finished off our last night with a lovely dinner at the Moore household.Israeli pizza and homemade cookies were such a delight! It's off to Eilat tomorrow -- assuming Reb G can drive us there safely (joke). More to come!
![]() |
| Hadassah Hospital |
![]() |
| Hadassah Hospital |
![]() |
| Yartziet for Joel Margolies |
![]() |
| Yartziet for Joel Margolies |
| Surviving Reb G's Driving..! |
| All the Weeds we pulled! (Mitzvah Project) |




No comments:
Post a Comment