June 28, 2015

Day 20 - Tel Aviv Shabbos

6/27 – Saturday: Shabbat
  • 8:30 – Breakfast
  • 9:00 – Shacharit – Luke 20
  • 10:30 – Services
  • 7:30 – Talmid Study
  • 8:30 – Havdalah
  • 9:00 - Chinese Dinner/ Tel Aviv Hangout



I'm always thankful for Shabbat, especially on this very active trip. It's really important to have that day of rest. First thing we did today was breakfast on the roof. It was delicious, and the view was really nice. We could see the beach, and a nice view of the city.

We then walked almost two miles to services. After the rather long service concluded, we walked another 2 miles back. Needless to say, I was a bit tired. We had a cold lunch and then I napped. I woke up in time for our final Talmid study. We concluded Shabbat and went out for Kosher Chinese food. Afterwards, we had gelato on the beach. The sand was incredibly soft - Tel Aviv has a gorgeous shoreline. It was very fun and relaxing. 

When we got back, it didn't quite feel like bedtime yet - we (meaning, the girls) decided to watch High School Musical. I think we will miss having each other around, despite having to share our space for so long. 



Shabbat Shalom

Rooftop Breakfast

Shabbat Service

Our Hotel

Dinner

Dinner

Gelato for Dessert

Watching High School Musical

No comments:

Post a Comment